All Current Workshops are Online
Click here for Workshop dates and registration information.
In-Person Workshop Agenda
In-Person Workshops will continue when possible
Schedule for a Typical In-Person Workshop
The actual program may be adjusted to meet the needs of the attendees.
8:30 to 9:00 a.m.
9:00 to 9:10 a.m.
9:10 to 9:55 a.m.
- Communication strategies
- Helping your family cope with the stress of divorce
- Rebuilding self-esteem
9:55 to 10:05 a.m.
10:05 to 10:50 a.m.
- The divorce process and legal fees
- Protecting yourself legally and financially
- Common divorce issues, e.g., property division,
child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support, and health insurance
10:50 to 11:00 a.m.
11:00 to 11:45 a.m.
- Preparing for divorce
- Dividing property
- The tax consequences of divorce
11:45 a.m. to noon
Questions & Answers